Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Austin Huntley




My Playlist, My Self



1.      That’s My Kind of Night by Luke Bryan

2.      Boys ‘Round Here by Blake Shelton

3.      Runnin’ Outta Moonlight by Randy Houser

4.      We Ready by Archie Eversole

5.      Easy by Sheryl Crow

 

These are some of the many songs that could represent my live and who I am. I have encountered all of the songs either by the radio or searching on itunes. The 3 of the 4 country songs I have chosen represent how fun and outgoing of a guy I can be. I love hanging out with my friends and having a good time every day. “Easy” by Sheryl Crow represents me by showing that I don’t need to go to a special place or do something expensive to have a good time. I can make a good time out of mostly anything. The last song I have chosen is “We Ready” by Archie Eversole. I picked this song because I played a lot of sports throughout my life and this song got me pumped up a lot. It explains that no matter what, I am ready for anything that is thrown at me.

People that listen to this playlist would learn that I love to hangout and have a good time. If it’s either a party or a little get together, it’s going to be a fun time. They wouldn’t learn that I picked these songs because I am an outgoing guy that likes to have a good time no matter what the situation is. I think people that see this playlist they would assume that I like to party all the time, which is the wrong message I’m giving.

The song “We Ready” is a good song that represents something larger in my life. Many obstacles will be thrown at me in the real world and the song explains that I will be ready for them. It could either be a job opportunity, my future family, or a death in the family. I will learn to be ready for each situation and encounter them the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment