Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Harry Potter

Harry Potter has always been a popular series of books and movies as I was growing up. Some kids say that watching the Harry Potter movies has changed their lives in some way. I have seen all of the movies and I dont regret it at all. I think the magic part of Harry Potter is what made me love the first couple movies that came out. I havent read any of the books because im not a fan of reading a lot. I heard that the movies were just as good as the book so i stuck to just watching the movies. I think the best scenes are when they wizards play the intense games in "Goblet of Fire" and fight the dragons and run through the maze. I think all of the movies are pretty good and intense. I found "Prisoner of Azkaban" as one of the worst ones out of the series.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog very much because I can relate to it. I never quite understood Harry Potter and the excitement it brings people. I'm glad I am not the only one that thinks so.

    ReplyDelete